Have you found “The One”?
The decision to get engaged is one of the most exciting and important ones in life.
51 Things You Should Know Before Getting Engaged offers insight and the necessary techniques for a successful engagement and marriage.
A pocket-size compendium of knowledge, this unique mini-manifesto gives readers the tools to determine if their partner is the right one and if they are, how to keep it that way. It also addresses the tough questions we tend to overlook and provides a roadmap with simple, pragmatic tips for success.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Do you find that after an apology, neither you nor your partner does anything to change what originally caused the hurt/argument?
- Is good sex one of the few redeeming qualities of your relationship?
- Do you think your partner is perfect in every way?
- Do you imagine some of your problems disappearing after marriage?
- Have you spent much less time with friends outside of your relationship?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this book is definitely for you. If you didn’t answer yes to any of the above questions, you will also find practical tools that will help solidify your relationship for years to come.
Friedrich Nietzsche once said, “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
Gather the tools you need today—before walking down the aisle—and prepare to spend the rest of your life with your best friend.